Explore the “Eternal City” on an unforgettable pilgrimage including visit of St. Peter’s and the other Papal Basilicas. You can also experience a Papal Audience or a Papal Blessing with the Holy Father. Also visit Assisi, hometown of the humblest of Saints, St. Francis. Tour includes stops in the beautiful medieval towns of Orvieto and Siena.
HIGH SEASON (from Apr 1st till Jun 30th and from Sep 1st till Oct 31st)
LOW SEASON (from Nov 1st till Mar 31st and from Jul 1st till Aug 31st)
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3 star||€ 1.750||€ 1.070||€ 190|
|Daily||Low||4 star||€ 1.890||€ 1.210||€ 280|
|Daily||High||3 star||€ 1.830||€ 1.150||€ 230|
|Daily||High||4 star||€ 1.975||€ 1.295||€ 330|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
3*** Nova Domus
3*** Domus Pacis
4**** Grand Hotel Assisi
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedRome, Assis
01 - ROME Arrival at Rome hotel and accomodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
02 - ROME Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy a full-day sightseeing (with private English-speaking local guide) moving around the "Eternal City" with the metro: in the morning we'll visit St. Peter's Basilica and the beautiful St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon we'll complete the visit of the main Basilicas: the Basilica of St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran with nearby Holy Stairs Church and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B)
03 - ROME Buffet breakfast in hotel. Free day for personal visits and activities. (Possibility to participate in the Papal Audience if it is Wednesday or to attend the Papal Blessing if it is Sunday). Overnight in hotel. (B)
04 - ROME / ORVIETO / ASSISI (120+90 Km) Buffet breakfast in hotel. Departure to Orvieto, where we'll have time to visit the Cathedral and walk along the narrow streets of this city that is considered one of the most beautiful in Italy with its medieval arquitecture. On to Assisi, home town of St. Francis, for accommodation. Tonight enjoy dinner at our hotel. (B,D)
05 - ASSISI Buffet breakfast in hotel. Half-day panoramic city tour (with private English-speaking local guide) of this beautiful medieval city, including the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli (where the "Portiuncola" is located), the Basilicas of St. Clare and St. Francis (with the Tomb of the Saint) and the Church of St. Damiano. Rest of the day at leasure. Dinner and overnight in hotel. (B,D)
06 - ASSISI / SIENA / ROME (127+230 Km) / DEPARTURE Buffet breakfast in hotel and check-out. Transfer by private minivan back to Rome; on the way we will stop in Siena wherw we'll have the possibility to visit (with Private-English speaking local guide) the cathedral of St. Domenico where the relics of St. Catherine are kept. Continue to Rome. End of our services (B)
- In order to attend the Papal Audience, Day 03 should coincide with a Wednesday; for the Papal Blessing, it should coincide with a Sunday
- Local currency is the Euro. Major currencies can be easily exchanged in banks or exchange bureau; Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted
- Italy time is GMT +2 from end of March till end of October and GMT +1 during the rest of the year
- Private minivan transfers with driver on day 4, day 5 and day 6;
- Accommodation in well located Tourist Class hotels (3***) or First Class Hotels (4****) - according to the selected category;
- Tourist City Tax in the hotels;
- Buffet Breakfast (B) daily in hotel;
- 2 dinners (D) at the hotel in Assisi;
- Full day city tours with private English-speaking local guide in Rome and Half day in Assisi and Siena;
- Metro ticket on day 2 to move around during the city tour;
- Private earphones to visit the Basilicas in Rome and Assisi;
- VAT and hotel taxes.
- Health insurance;
- Drinks and not mentioned meals;
- All what is not specifically mentioned in "Included in the Price".
- ROME 3*** Bonus Pastor / 4**** Cicerone
- ASSISI 3*** Domus Pacis / 4**** Grand Hotel Assisi