Rome, Assisi, Loreto…
Explore the “Eternal City” on an unforgettable pilgrimage including visit of St. Peter’s and the other Papal Basilicas. Also visit San Giovanni Rotondo, home of St. Padre Pio, and Assisi, hometown of the humblest of Saints, St. Francis. Tour includes an excursion to St. Michael’s Cave and stops in Lanciano and Loreto.
HIGH SEASON (from Apr 1st till Jun 30th and from Sep 1st till Oct 31st)
LOW SEASON (from Nov 1st till Mar 31st and from Jul 1st till Aug 31st)
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3***||€ 1.950||€ 1.240||€ 235|
|Daily||Low||4****||€ 2.090||€ 1.350||€ 290|
|Daily||High||3***||€ 2.050||€ 1.340||€ 280|
|Daily||High||4****||€ 2.220||€ 1.480||€ 360|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
3*** Bonus Pastor – 4**** Cicerone
SAN G. ROTONDO
3*** Colonne – 4**** Centro Spiritualità Padre Pio
3*** Domus Pacis – 4**** Grand Hotel Assisi
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedRome, Assisi, Loreto…
01 - ROME
Arrival at Rome airport, pick up by private minivan and transfer to the hotel for accommodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
02 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy a full-day sightseeing (with private English-speaking local guide) moving around the "Eternal City" with the metro: in the morning we'll visit St. Peter's Basilica and the beautiful St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon we'll complete the visit of the main Basilicas: the Basilica of St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran with nearby Holy Stairs Church and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B)
03 - ROME / SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO (385 Km)
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Departure by private minivan for San Giovanni Rotondo. Arrival and accommodation in hotel. Tonight we will enjoy dinner at our hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B,D)
04 - SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO / MONTE SANT'ANGELO / SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO (25+25 Km)
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Morning at leisure to visit on our own the places related with Saint Pio. In the afternoon, we will transfer to Monte Sant'Angelo to visit the Grotto of Michael the Archangel. Many different Popes have knelt in prayer here seeking the protection of St. Michael. Back to San Giovanni Rotondo for dinner and overnight at our hotel. (B,D)
05 - SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO / LANCIANO / LORETO / ASSISI (156+181+138 Km)
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Departure by private minivan to Lanciano where we'll have time to visit the Sanctuary of the Eucharistic Miracle. On to Loreto to visit the Sanctuary of the Holy House. Finally departure for Assisi where we will enjoy dinner and overnight in hotel. (B,D)
06 - ASSISI
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Half-day panoramic city tour (with private English-speaking local guide) of this beautiful medieval city, including the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli (where the "Portiuncola" is located), the Basilicas of St. Clare and St. Francis (with the Tomb of the Saint) and the Church of St. Damiano. Afternoon at leasure. Dinner and overnight in hotel. (B,D)
07 - ASSISI / ROME (185 Km) / DEPARTURE
Buffet breakfast in hotel and check out. Private minivan transfer to Rome airport for your return flight. (B)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Private transfers IN/OUT airport/hotel/airport;
- Private minivan transfers with driver on day 3, day 4 and day 5;
- Accommodation in well located Tourist Class hotels (3***) or First Class Hotels (4****) according to the selected category;
- Tourist City Tax in the hotels;
- Buffet Breakfast (B) daily in hotel;
- 2 dinners (D) at the hotel in San Giovanni Rotondo;
- 2 dinners (D) at the hotel in Assisi;
- Full day city tour with private English-speaking local guide in Rome and Half day in Assisi;
- Metro ticket on day 2 to move around during the city tour;
- Private earphones to visit the Basilicas in Rome and Assisi;
- VAT and hotel taxes.
EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE:
Drinks and not mentioned meals;
All what is not specifically mentioned in "Included in the Price".
FORESEEN HOTELS (or similar ones)
ROME: 3*** Nova Domus - 4**** Cicerone
SAN G. ROTONDO: 3*** Colonne - 4**** Centro Spiritualità Padre Pio
ASSISI: 3*** Domus Pacis - 4**** Grand Hotel Assisi