Explore the city of Milan, getting to know its spiritual side including a visit of the magnificent “Duomo”. Also visit Padua, hometown of St. Anthony. Tour also includes stops at less known but beautiful shrines of Sotto il Monte and Rosa Mistica.
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3 star||€ 490||€ 350||€ 120|
|Daily||Low||4 star||€ 580||€ 440||€ 180|
|Daily||High||3 star||€ 535||€ 395||€ 150|
|Daily||High||4 star||€ 670||€ 530||€ 240|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
FORESEEN HOTELS (or similar ones)
MILAN 3*** Ibis Centro – 4**** BW Plus Galles
PADUA 3*** Casa del Pellegrino – 4**** BW hotel Biri
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedMilan, Padua
- 01 - MILAN Arrival at Milan airport, pick up by private minivan and transfer to the hotel for accommodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
- 02 - MILAN Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy a half-day sightseeing (with private English-speaking local guide) moving around the city with the metro: visit the beautiful Duomo and its square; the nearby Basilica of St. Ambrose, where St. Ambrose baptized St. Augustine and where the saint’s relics can be found; the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, one of the most opulent and extravagant indoor shopping venues in the world. Afternoon at leisure. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B)
- 03 - MILAN / SOTTO IL MONTE / ROSA MISTICA / PADUA (50+84+142 Km) Buffet breakfast in hotel. Transfer by private minivan to Sotto il Monte, home town of Pope John XXIII. Then continue to Montichiari, where we will have time to visit the Sanctuary of the Rosa Mistica, where in 1947 Pierina Gilli had a vision of the Virgin. Continue to Padua, where we will have the possibility to visit the Basilica of St. Anthony, where the rests of the Saint are kept. Accommodation in hotel. Dinner and overnight in hotel. (B,D)
- 04 - PADUA / MILAN (240 Km) / DEPARTURE Buffet breakfast in hotel and check out. Transfer by private minivan to Milan airport for our return flight. (B)
- In order to attend the Papal Audience, Day 03 should coincide with a Wednesday; for the Papal Blessing, it should coincide with a Sunday
- Local currency is the Euro. Major currencies can be easily exchanged in banks or exchange bureau; Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted
- Italy time is GMT +2 from end of March till end of October and GMT +1 during the rest of the year
- Private transfers IN/OUT airport/hotel/airport;
- Private minivan transfers with driver on day 3;
- Accommodation in well located Tourist Class hotels (3***) or First Class Hotels (4****) according to the selected category;
- Tourist City Tax in the hotels;
- Buffet Breakfast (B) daily in hotel;
- 1 dinner (D) at the hotel in Padua;
- Half day city tour with private English-speaking local guide in Milan;
- Metro ticket on day 2 to move around during the city tour;
- Private earphones to visit the Duomo in Milan;
- VAT and hotel taxes.
- Health insurance;
- Drinks and not mentioned meals;
- All what is not specifically mentioned in "Included in the Price".