Explore Rome, the “Eternal City“, on an unforgettable pilgrimage including visit of St. Peter’s and the other Papal Basilicas. You can also experience a Papal Audience or a Papal Blessing with the Holy Father.
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3 star||€ 490||€ 350||€ 120|
|Daily||Low||4 star||€ 580||€ 440||€ 180|
|Daily||High||3 star||€ 535||€ 395||€ 150|
|Daily||High||4 star||€ 670||€ 530||€ 240|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
3*** Nova Domus – 4**** Cicerone
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
01- ROME ARRIVAL
Arrival at Rome Hotel and accomodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
02 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy a full-day sightseeing (with private English-speaking local guide) moving around the "Eternal City" with the metro: in the morning we'll visit St. Peter's Basilica and the beautiful St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon we'll complete the visit of the main Basilicas: the Basilica of St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran with nearby Holy Stairs Church and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B)
03 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Free day for personal visits and activities. (Possibility to participate in the Papal Audience if it is Wednesday or to attend the Papal Blessing if it is Sunday). Overnight in hotel. (B)
04 - ROME DEPARTURE
Buffet breakfast in hotel and check out. End of our services. (B)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Accommodation in well located Tourist Class hotels (3***) or First Class Hotels (4****)
- according to the selected category;
- Tourist City Tax in the hotels;
- Buffet Breakfast (B) daily in hotel;
- Full day city tour with private English-speaking local guide in Rome;
- Metro ticket on day 2 to move around during the city tour with private local guide;
- Private earphones to visit the Basilicas in Rome;
- VAT and hotel taxes.
EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE:
- Health insurance;
- All what is not specifically mentioned in "Included in the Price".
FORESEEN HOTELS (or similar ones)
ROME 3*** Bonus Pastor - 4**** Cicerone