Enjoy a full of faith 4-day pilgrimage to the Shrine of Fatima and learn more about the apparitions of Our Lady to 3 shepherd children.
HIGH SEASON (from Apr 1st till Jun 30th and from Sep 1st till Oct 31st)
LOW SEASON (from Nov 1st till Mar 31st and from Jul 1st till Aug 31st)
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3***||€ 650||€ 395||€ 105|
|Daily||Low||4****||€ 760||€ 495||€ 135|
|Daily||High||3***||€ 740||€ 485||€ 120|
|Daily||High||4****||€ 850||€ 595||€ 150|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
3*** Pax Consolata
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
01 – LISBON / FATIMA (128 Km)
Pick-up by private minivan in Lisbon and transfer to the hotel in Fatima for accommodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in hotel. (D)
02 – FATIMA
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Half day visit (with an English-speaking official guide) of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, where in 1917 Our Lady appears 6 times to three children (Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco). Afternoon at leasure for personal devotion and visits. Dinner and overnight in hotel. After dinner we can participate in the Candlelight Procession. (B,D)
03 – FATIMA
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Free day for religious activities in Fatima. Dinner and overnight in hotel. After dinner we can participate in the Candlelight Procession. (B,D)
04 – FATIMA / LISBON (128 Km) / DEPARTURE
Buffet breakfast in hotel and check out. Transfer by private minivan to Lisbon. End of our services. (B)
- Local currency is the Euro. Major currencies can be easily exchanged in banks or exchange bureau; Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted
- Portuguese time is GMT +1 from end of March till end of October and GMT +0 during the rest of the year.
- Private minivan transfer Lisbon/Fatima on day 1;
- Private minivan transfer Fatima/Lisbon on day 4;
- Accommodation in well located Tourist Class hotels (3***) or First Class Hotels (4****) ;
- City Taxes;
- Buffet Breakfast (B) and dinner (D) daily in hotel;
- Half day visit with English-speaking official guide of the Sanctuary;
- VAT and hotel taxes.
- Health insurance;
- All what is not specifically mentioned in "Included in the Price".