Enjoy a 4-day pilgrimage to Catholic Poland, getting to know places related to St. John Paul II such as Krakow and Wadowice, as well as Auschwitz ex-concentration camp.
Departures on free dates guaranteed at least 2 participants.
LOW SEASON (from Nov 1st till Mar 31st and from Jul 1st till Aug 31st)
HIGH SEASON (from Apr 1st till Jun 30th and from Sep 1st till Oct 31st)
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3***||€ 790||€ 530||€ 120|
|Daily||Low||4****||€ 880||€ 620||€ 150|
|Daily||High||3***||€ 880||€ 620||€ 150|
|Daily||High||4****||€ 1.030||€ 770||€ 240|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
4**** Mercure Krakow
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- 01 - KRAKOW Arrival at the Hotel in Krakow. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
- 02 - KRAKOW Buffet breakfast in hotel. This morning we'll visit (with local guide) this city, founded more than a thousand years ago. We'll see Wawel Castle, the Cathedral, the Church of St.Mary, the old city and the Jewish quarter. We'll also pass through the Jagiellonian University, the oldest in Poland where the astronomer Copernicus studied. We will also visit the Sanctuary of St. John Paul II. Rest of day at leisure. Overnight in hotel. (B)
- 03 - KRAKOW / AUSCHWITZ / WADOWICE / KRAKOW (67 + 32 + 49 Km) Buffet breakfast in hotel. Depart for the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum. Visit (with English-speaking local guide) the former concentration and extermination camp, built by the Germans during the Nazi occupation of Poland. Here, during WWII, the Nazis exterminated more than 1 million people, most of them of Jewish origin. Today it is part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Continue to Wadowice, the hometown of Pope John Paul II. We'll visit the house where he was born on May 18th, 1920 and see the parish church in which he was baptized. Return to Krakow for overnight in hotel. (B)
- 04 - KRAKOW / DEPARTURE Buffet breakfast in hotel and check out. End of our services. (B)
- Local currency is the Euro. Major currencies can be easily exchanged in banks or exchange bureau; Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted.
- Poland time is GMT +2 from end of March till end of October and GMT +1 during the rest of the year.
- Private minivan transfers with driver on day 3;
- Accommodation in well located Tourist Class hotels (3***) or First Class Hotels (4****) according to the selected category;
- Tourist City Tax in the hotels;
- Buffet Breakfast (B) daily in hotel;
- City tour with private English-speaking local guide in Krakow (Half day);
- Entrance and visit with English-speaking local guide or headphones at Auschwitz ex-concentration camp;
- Entrance and visit with English-speaking local guide or headphones at St. John Paul II Museum in Wadowice;
- Public transport ticket on day 2 to move around during the city tour;
- VAT and hotel taxes.
- Health insurance;
- All what is not specifically mentioned in "Included in the Price".
- 3*** Legend
- 4**** Mercure Krakow