Explore the “Eternal City” on an unforgettable pilgrimage including visit of St. Peter’s and the other Papal Basilicas. You can also experience a Papal Audience or a Papal Blessing with the Holy Father. Also visit Medjugorje, the shrine of Our Lady Queen of Peace.
Departures on free dates guaranteed at least 2 participants.
HIGH SEASON (from Apr 1st till Jun 30th and from Sep 1st till Oct 31st)
LOW SEASON (from Nov 1st till Mar 31st and from Jul 1st till Aug 31st)
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3***||€ 1.290||€ 950||€ 210|
|Daily||Low||4****||€ 1.425||€ 1.095||€ 310|
|Daily||High||3***||€ 1.380||€ 1.040||€ 290|
|Daily||High||4****||€ 1.580||€ 1.250||€ 350|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
3*** Bonus Pastor
4**** Medjugorje & Spa
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedRome, Medjugorje
01 - ROME
Arrival at Rome airport, pick up by private minivan and transfer to the hotel for accommodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
02 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy a full-day sightseeing (with private English-speaking local guide) moving around the "Eternal City" with the metro: in the morning we'll visit St. Peter's Basilica and the beautiful St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon we'll complete the visit of the main Basilicas: the Basilica of St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran with nearby Holy Stairs Church and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B)
03 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Free day for personal visits and activities. (Possibility to participate in the Papal Audience if it is Wednesday or to attend the Papal Blessing if it is Sunday). Overnight in hotel. (B)
04 - ROME / SPLIT / MEDJUGORJE (Flight + 140 Km)
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Private minivan transfer to the airport to take the flight to Split. Arrival, pick up by private minivan and transfer to Medjugorje for accommodation. Tonight enjoy dinner at our hotel. (B,D)
05 - MEDJUGORJE
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today we will visit the Sanctuary (with English-speaking guide): climb Podbrdo or Apparition Hill, where on June 24th, 1981 Our Lady with a baby in her arms appeared to 6 young parishioners and keeps appearing and delivering us her messages. Afternoon at leisure to join the activities of the Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in hotel. (B,D)
06 - MEDJUGORJE
Buffet breakfast in hotel. This morning (with English-speaking guide) ascend the Mount Krizevac (Cross Mountain). Afternoon at leisure to join the activities of the Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at our hotel. (B,D)
07 - MEDJUGORJE / SPLIT FOR DEPARTUREBuffet breakfast in hotel and check out. Transfer by private minivan to Split airport for our return flight. (B)
- Local currency is the Euro. Major currencies can be easily exchanged in banks or exchange bureau; Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted
- Italy time is GMT +2 from end of March till end of October and GMT +1 during the rest of the year