Rome, S.G. Rotondo…
Explore the “Eternal City” on an unforgettable pilgrimage including visit of St. Peter’s and the other Papal Basilicas. You can also experience a Papal Audience or a Papal Blessing with the Holy Father. Also visit San Giovanni Rotondo, home of St. Padre Pio. Tour includes an excursion to St. Michael’s Cave.
LOW SEASON (from Nov 1st till Mar 31st and from Jul 1st till Aug 31st)
HIGH SEASON (from Apr 1st till Jun 30th and from Sep 1st till Oct 31st)
|Departure||Season||Hotel||Price per person |
|Price per person |
|Daily||Low||3***||€ 1.330||€ 840||€ 190|
|Daily||Low||4****||€ 1.470||€ 960||€ 280|
|Daily||High||3***||€ 1.410||€ 920||€ 230|
|Daily||High||4****||€ 1.580||€ 1.070||€ 330|
Supplements and reductions
– Free: children 0/2 years old in triple room with two adults
– 50% off: children 2/8 years old in triple room with two adults
– 25% off: third passenger in triple
3*** Bonus Pastor – 4**** Cicerone
SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO
3*** Colonne – 4**** Centro Spiritualità Padre Pio
- The prices are valid from minimum 4 to maximum 7 people.
- Coronavirus / COVID-19: all our providers (minivan, drivers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, etc.) involved in this tour follow the current policy of each country in order to limit the spread of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Departure TimePrivate transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Return TimePrivate transfer from the hotel to the airport
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and light jacket.
- IncludedRome, S.G. Rotondo…
1 - ROME
Arrival at Rome airport, pick up by private minivan and transfer to the hotel for accommodation. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
02 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Today enjoy a full-day sightseeing (with private English-speaking local guide) moving around the "Eternal City" with the metro: in the morning we'll visit St. Peter's Basilica and the beautiful St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon we'll complete the visit of the main Basilicas: the Basilica of St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran with nearby Holy Stairs Church and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Return to your hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B)
03 - ROME
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Free day for personal visits and activities. (Possibility to participate in the Papal Audience if it is Wednesday or to attend the Papal Blessing if it is Sunday). Overnight in hotel. (B)
04 - ROME / SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO (385 Km)
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Departure by private minivan for San Giovanni Rotondo. Arrival and accommodation in hotel. Tonight we will enjoy dinner at our hotel. Overnight in hotel. (B,D)
05 - SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO / MONTE SANT'ANGELO / SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO (25+25 Km)
Buffet breakfast in hotel. Morning at leisure to visit on our own the places related with Saint Pio. In the afternoon, we will transfer to Monte Sant'Angelo to visit the Grotto of Michael the Archangel. Many different Popes have knelt in prayer here seeking the protection of St. Michael. Back to San Giovanni Rotondo for dinner and overnight at our hotel. (B,D)
06 SAN GIOVANNI ROTONDO / ROME (385 Km) / DEPARTUREBuffet breakfast in hotel and check out. Private minivan transfer to Rome airport for your return flight. (B)
- In order to attend the Papal Audience, Day 03 should coincide with a Wednesday; for the Papal Blessing, it should coincide with a Sunday
- Local currency is the Euro. Major currencies can be easily exchanged in banks or exchange bureau; Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted
- Italy time is GMT +2 from end of March till end of October and GMT +1 during the rest of the year